Our Public Speaking course will improve your ability to speak in all kinds of contexts, from formal speeches in front of an audience to informal presentations in class.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Overcome your nerves and anxiety
- Deal with difficult questions and interruptions
- Engage your audience
- Moderate your volume, pitch and tone for maximum impact
- Highlight key points with pausing, pacing and signposting
- Deliver your talks without a script
This course is 100% online and packed full of engaging learning materials, with a personal action plan and a knowledge test for each learner. Additional features are available if you wish to take this course as part of a Study Group.
Designed by Eton College experts
Personal action plan
Interactive tasks, videos & quizzes
Reviews from our students
Why should I take this course?
This course is right for you if you are aged 14–20 and you want to:
- Want to become a more confident public speaker
- Are preparing to deliver an important speech
- Need techniques to use in all kinds of public speaking
- Want to become a more confident English speaker.