Our Entrepreneurship course helps you to generate, develop and refine your business ideas and will give you the confidence to start pitching your vision to others.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Think and act like a successful entrepreneur
- Identify problems and opportunities
- Generate ideas that solve problems and/or have an impact
- Test and validate your ideas and assumptions
- Reﬁne and iterate on an idea or solution
- Pitch your idea to others
This course is 100% online and packed full of engaging learning materials, with a personal action plan and a knowledge test for each learner. Additional features are available if you wish to take this course as part of a Study Group.
Designed by Eton College experts
Personal action plan
Interactive tasks, videos & quizzes
Reviews from our students
Why should I take this course?
This course is right for you if you are aged 14–20 and you want to:
- Are interested in entrepreneurship as a career
- Want to maximize your chances of founding a successful business
- Don’t necessarily have an idea for a business but want to be prepared for when you do