Our Critical Thinking course will help you to analyse arguments, recognise problems with reasoning and logic and evaluate the evidence used to support an argument.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use logic to make and analyse an argument
- Identify bad arguments and faulty reasoning
- Evaluate the evidence, data or statistics used to support an argument
- Identify whether emotions, bias or prejudice have influenced reasoning
- Apply a range of critical thinking techniques to arguments in different contexts
This course is 100% online and packed full of engaging learning materials, with a personal action plan and a knowledge test for each learner. Additional features are available if you wish to take this course as part of a Study Group.
Designed by Eton College experts
Personal action plan
Interactive tasks, videos & quizzes
Reviews from our students
Why should I take this course?
This course is right for you if you are aged 14–20 and you want to:
- Use critical thinking skills to boost your academic success
- Improve your decision-making based on good reasoning
- Deepen your understanding of how the world works